What is a Local Product Council?
A Local Product Council is a group of ULI Members who are focused on a particular sector of the commercial real estate industry, and meet to exchange ideas, examine trends, and explore collaborative solutions to shared concerns. Modeled on ULI’s highly successful National Product Councils which are open to Full members only, Local Councils are open to both Associate and Full ULI member levels.
Success of the Local Product Councils is built upon passionate leadership, participation, and creating the right mixture of expertise. Councils provide opportunities for leadership and volunteer involvement in ULI at the local level by fostering a culture of openness, promoting excellence in programming, and sharing of issues critical to the land use planning and real estate development industries.
- Commercial/Retail Council (CRC)
- Community Development Council (CDC)
- Health, Education, & Life Sciences Council (HELSC)
- Hospitality Development Council (HDC)
- Industrial Product Council (IPC)
- Office Product Council (OPC)
- Mixed Use Council (MUC)
- Multi-Family Council (MFC)
- Public/Private Partnership Council (P3C)
- Small Scale Development Council (SSDC)
- Transit Oriented Development Council (TODC)
Local Product Council
Serving the ULI Mission
The mission of the Urban Land Institute is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide
Local Product Councils serve the mission by:
- Bringing together a diverse network of local leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs;
- Fostering collaboration within and beyond ULI’s membership through education, dialogue, and creative problem solving to address current and future challenges
- Exploring issues of urbanization, conservation, land use, capital formation, new technological advances and sustainable development;
- Advancing land use policies and design practices that respect the interrelationships and uniqueness of the built and natural environments
Are you interested in joining one of our LPCs?
Please review then fill out the application and submit it to DallasFortWorth@uli.org for processing.
Are you interested in Getting Involved?
Questions about LPCs?