ULI Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking applications from members for the 2022-2023 Forum Programs calendar.
ULI Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking applications from members for the 2022-2023 Forum Programs calendar. Forum Programs are held throughout the year, alternating with Signature Events (Capital Markets, What’s New What’s NEXT?, DFW Marketplace, IMPACT Awards and Emerging Trends) to provide exciting opportunities to tackle a broad range of topics related to the world of commercial real estate in the DFW market. The format and schedule for Forum Events are flexible and customizable to the needs of a topic or location, and can include panels, keynotes, tours, and social events.
Each Forum Event will be led by a Session Designer or team of designers. The Session Designer is the applicant and, if designated, the lead organizer of the event, working with the ULI DFW Programs Committee and staff to plan the event, including venues, speakers, logistics, sponsorship and marketing. Session Designers may be hosts, speakers, sponsors and/or moderators at the event, and will receive recognition for their efforts before, during and/or after the event.
For 2022-23, ULI DFW is seeking Forum Events in the following months:
- July, August & September 2022
- December 2022
- January 2023
- March 2023
Three to five events will be selected from the applicant field. Applications will be evaluated based on:
- Completeness of the application, including topic development, identified speakers, potential venues and sponsors.
- Uniqueness of the topic, relative both to other ULI DFW events and to recent events by similar membership or media organizations in the DFW market.
- Fit with the goals of ULI both nationally and in the DFW district council:
- National goals for 2022 include affordable housing, achieving carbon net-zero, increasing educational outreach, and mission advancement related to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) outcomes.
- ULI DFW goals include an emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the contexts of development practice and professional growth and promotion of the 2022 ULI Fall Meeting held here in Dallas.
- Resources identified, including sponsors and venues available at reduced or no cost. More complex or expensive events, including those with tours, catered meals and/or alcohol, will require more resources from ULI DFW, unless offset by sponsorship or donations. Larger commitments from Session Designer(s) to lead sponsorship and marketing efforts will assist ULI DFW staff.