Each year, the ULI North Texas YLG Partnership Forum program accepts 15-20 well qualified applicants who can expect to participate in a minimum of sessions spanning 8 months, in a Fall to Spring semester format. Class members attend late afternoon meetings, learn from area leadership, engage with their Mentors, and have Networking Happy Hours to better grow the relationships made within the class.
We are excited to announce for the 2019-2020 class, our Partnership Forum is expanding to include Fort Worth! Class members from both cities will have the opportunity to attend the other monthly program dates on a limited bases.
2019-20 Partnership Forum Applications are DUE SEP 10th!
| Application Fees |
♦ $250 Dallas Class
♦ $200 Fort Worth Class (Due to shorter schedule)
Please read below as there are requirements you will need to complete PRIOR to applying.
How do I participate?
Applications for the program typically open in August and run through the first of September. You must be a ULI Young Leader Member (aged under 35) in good standing to apply, be willing to sign the Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement, as well as the Commitment Certification which lists the following participant responsibilities:
- Arrive on time at all events which I am expected to attend
- Be fully attentive during these meetings
- Be respectful of other members
- Participate with vigor
- Stay until the conclusion of the meeting
- Arrange my busy calendar to give priority to the ULI North Texas YLG Partnership Forum
What do I need to apply?
You will need the following items to complete your application. It is highly recommended to have these completed and available prior to applying online. Your application may not be considered without these items.
- Download the Commitment Certification listed below, and have both your and your direct supervisor or Employer sign.
- An updated resume available to upload to the application in a PDF or Word doc/docx format
- 30-45 minutes to complete the online application
Feel free to review the Information letter and dates offered below, however, the application will include this information.